Sponsorship / Event Guidelines
Von Housen Automotive Group Charitable Contributions Program Guidelines
The mission of Von Housen Automotive Group’s Charitable Contribution Program is to support the needs of the communities we serve by supporting non-profit organizations dedicated to support youth health and wellness, youth empowerment and workforce development, and regional economic development initiatives.
Von Housen Automative Group is committed to supporting non-profit organizations in our community. We believe in providing leadership in the following areas:
- Child health and wellness
- Youth empowerment through education and employment training
- Senior and elderly
Non-profit applicants must be:
- A registered 501(c)(3)
- An equal opportunity employer
- Governed by a volunteer board of directors
- Located and operating in the Greater Sacramento five-county region
Von Housen Automotive Group reviews applications on a semi-annual basis. It is advised to submit requests for donations for programs or events 6-12 months in advance. Thank you!